Indian Market & Facts
Sparkling N Sake promotes a perfect balance of quality and quantity in spirits by championing only the best in the business, to be able to satiate the liquor desires of today's India.
Sparkling N Sake is present in several states across the country with its port in Mumbai. It has been expanding to reach out to the ultimate consumer with the finest of spirits.
- Sake wine is an alcoholic beverage which is fermented and distilled from rice.
- It is traditionally consumed in South Asia, East Asia and South East Asia.
- The alcohol content of Sake wine varies between 18-25% ABV.
- Indian market for Sake wine is at a nascent stage.
- Imports contribute more than 99% to the overall Indian Sake wine market.
- The domestic Sake wine market is highly unorganized.
- Sake contributes maximum share to the Indian Sake wine market.